You are in Support
Frequently Asked Questions
- HandicapMaster software is available at the Downloads section of this web site.
- If you experience difficulties downloading the programs, please read this help page.
Installing and Removing HandicapMaster
- How do I apply a program update to HandicapMaster?
- How do I upgrade HandicapMaster from version 7 to 8?
- How do I update HandicapMaster when not connected to the internet?
- How do I copy HandicapMaster to a new PC?
- How do I install the HandicapMaster NETWORK Edition?
- How do I install a GemPC USB-SL Card Reader?
- How do I to convert to EGA handicapping?
- How do I uninstall a previous version of HandicapMaster?
- How do I register my Club/Society on MasterScoreboard?
- How do I include data from MasterScoreboard in my Club/Society website?
- How do I run a CONGU 9 Hole Competition?
- How do I avoid Handicaps showing as 'Inactive' after transfer to HandicapMaster?
- How do I run a Winter League while preserving CONGU handicaps?
- 45 Day Trial Message is displayed; but I have registered?
- HandicapMaster says our registration has expired but we have paid our annual fee (Club, Premier and Network Editions Only)
Unexpected Errors running HandicapMaster
- I get error Error 7 when running a report in HandicapMaster. How do I correct this?
- I get error 'a file is missing or invalid' message running HandicapMaster after upgrading my PC to Windows 7 from Windows Vista. How do I correct this?
- I have had an Unexpected Error 'File not found: zlib' trying to take a backup. What does this mean?
- I have had an Unexpected Error 'Component '(various).ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid'. What does this mean?
- I have had an Error SQL Server does not exist or access denied.' when trying to start Network edition. What does this mean?
How do I...
- ... operate multiple databases on the same PC?
- ... recover HandicapMaster from an 'Unrecognised Database' failure?
- ... provide competition results split by division, without identifying overall winners?
- ... remove entries from the data when I no longer need them?