You are in Support
HandicapMaster Program Support
Self Help Documentation
Help yourself to our support documentation:
- The Help Menu in HandicapMaster (this is the best place to start).
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
- Version History pages (list changes to HandicapMaster software).
- Current Known Defects page (lists any defects known to exist in the latest build of HandicapMaster).
- HandicapMaster Documents (including a printable Manual.)
Available to purchase is a Training Compact Disc with
over 70 short tutorials allowing the user to learn how to use HandicapMaster in short
bite-sized chunks at their own pace. The CD has a total running time of approximately 2 Hours.
For further information, and to view some sample tutorials, please see HandicapMaster 'Tutorials'.
HandicapMaster has a community of users willing to lend a hand.
Feedback Forum - Got a suggestion that could improve HandicapMaster?
Please log it on our Feedback Forum.
For help with HandicapMaster, you can contact us using this contact form.
Alternatively, our e-mail address is support (at) handicapmaster.org.