You are in Support
New Features and Principal Changes in Version 7.1
Most recent version is 8.3.14, released on 30th April 2013.
For a description of the functional changes made to HandicapMaster from 7.0 to 7.1, please read our New in Version 7.1 page.
HandicapMaster 7.1.35 (Update Package 231) (12 December 2008)
- AMEND - Added "Moyvalley" to list of Irish golf courses.
- FIX (Ref. 71091) - Apply Scores; When applying scores for a singles competition played in divisions and a tie for a divisional placing occurred that could not be resolved by count-back scoring, an arbitrary winner was being chosen, in error (User was not being prompted to resolve the tie manually).
- FIX (Ref. 71092) - EGA Handicapping; When changing a Home player to Away Player, the player's handicap was being rounded to a whole number, in error (EGA Editions only).
- FIX (Ref. 71093) - Enter Scores; When an 'Away' Player's Handicap was changed as part of entering a competition scorecard, the updated handicap was not used to calculate the player's Playing Handicap (EGA Editions only).
- FIX (Ref. 71094) - Handicap Record Graph; Unexpected error 1101 ("Bad function argument") occurred when viewing graphs if Microsoft Windows Security Update MS08-070 (released in Microsoft December 2008 Security updates) had been installed.
HandicapMaster 7.1.34 (Update Package 230) (30 October 2008)
- AMEND - CONGU Away Scores; An additional warning is displayed if the 'Adjusted Gross Score' entered matches the player's Nett Score, asking whether the 'Adjusted Gross Score' is correctly entered.
- FIX (Ref. 71087) - CONGU Away Scores; An 'Adjusted Gross Score' higher than 'Gross Score' could be entered, in error.
- FIX (Ref. 71088) - Greensomes Handicap Allowances; The wrong handicap allowances could be calculated for Greensomes competitions when the allowance was either 3/4qtrs or 7/8ths of the recommended Greensomes allowance (0.6 X Lower Handicap plus 0.4 x Higher Handicap).
- FIX (Ref. 71089) - Player Entry; The time a score was entered was not being correctly recorded. This resulted in the Player Entry status line not being updated (Build 7.1.33 only).
- FIX (Ref. 71090) - Player Entry; If scorecards are being printed as players sign-in, the allocated scorecard issue number was lost if the player subsequently cancelled out of entering his score card (Premier and Network editions only).
HandicapMaster 7.1.33 (Update Package 229) (23 October 2008)
- AMEND - Apply Scores; Additional reason for Disqualification added ("Rule 33-7; Serious breach of etiquette').
- AMEND - Publish to MasterScoreboard.co.uk; Increased time HandicapMaster will wait for a reply from Masterscoreboard.co.uk after uploading data before timing out.
- FIX (Ref. 71083) - Publish to MasterScoreboard.co.uk; The Competition Stableford Adjustment (CSA) value was showing a meaningless points value when published to the web site (EGA Editions only).
- FIX (Ref. 71084) - Player Entry Leader Board; Name of competition was being left displayed after competition had passed it's end of score entry time and was no longer due to be displayed, in error (Premier and Network editions only).
- FIX (Ref. 71085) - LGU Medals; Where a competition template was set up so the competition was an LGU Medal competition, and the handicap qualifying status of the competition was cancelled when running the Apply Scores wizard, the competition continues to be included in the LGU Medal results report in error (CONGU Handicapping editions only).
- FIX (Ref. 71086) - Apply Scores wizard; Unexpected error 94 ("Invalid use of Null") could occur when applying scores for a competition played over less than 18 holes if one or more players had been signed in but with no score entered (Premier and Network editions only).
HandicapMaster 7.1.32 (Update Package 228) (10 September 2008)
- AMEND - Apply Scores; Additional reason for Disqualification added ("Rule 3-2; Failure to hole out').
- AMEND - Membership Subscriptions Option; Income Received report. Layout has been improved and additional information added.
- AMEND - Golf Courses; Added "Tantallon" to Scotland courses, "Ballinastoe" to Ireland courses and "Barlborough Links", "Basset Down", "Caddington", "Cuckfield", "Darnford Moors", "Exminster", "Remedy Oak", "Sunningdale Ladies", "Searles Leisure Resort", "Bovey Castle" to England courses. Corrected entries for "Bishopswood", "Beau Desert", "Berkhamsted", "Bexleyheath", "Marston Lakes" and "Stover". Refreshed list for some other clubs.
- AMEND - Change Member to Visitor; Display warning that it is not possible to change a Member with a lapsed handicap to a visitor.
- AMEND - Handicap Certificates; Not available in unregistered copies of HandicapMaster.
- AMEND - Publish to GOLFnet (Ireland); The following changes are made to processing incoming Away Scores from GOLFnet server:
- Away scores received for players marked as Past Members or Visitors in the HandicapMaster database are now treated as unsafe to apply to Handicap records.
- Wording of warning message when golf course used in records which does not have a recognised GOLFnet reference number associated with it is improved.
- Warnings are no longer issued for Visitors or Past Members who do not have a valid GOLFnet number and their handicap record entries relate to previous years only.
- FIX (Ref. 71076) - EGA Handicapping; Error "Internal Error; 'SSS' not initialized in class module clsAwayScore" occurred when recording an Away score with CSA of -1.
- FIX (Ref. 71077) - Membership Subscription Option; Income Received report. Under some circumstances the Ad-Hoc payments received income was not correct.
- FIX (Ref. 71078) - CONGU Handicapping; The APPLY SCORES wizard would display the ladies Competition Scratch Score calculations in the men's CSS window in the situation where the competition was a mixed (Menís and Ladies) competition, but there were no men's scores, and the organising committee opted out of calculating a single Competition Scratch Score adjustment for men and ladies scores combined (I.e. separate menís and ladies CSS's are calculated).
- FIX (Ref. 71079) - Apply Scores; In one reported case, an Unexpected error 94 ("Invalid use of Null") occurred when aggregating two rounds of a 36 hole competition.
- FIX (Ref. 71080) - EGA Handicapping; Visitors with Inactive Handicaps changed to members in error if included in a competition.
- FIX (Ref. 71081) - All Handicapping Events list; Within the Explorer Tab pressing the "All handicapping Events" selection a few times in rapid succession occasionally resulted in an Unexpected error 35602 ("Key is not unique in collection").
- FIX (Ref. 71082) - Report of Bookings Received; Unexpected error 6 ("Overflow") happened when there where a large number of bookings.
HandicapMaster 7.1.31 (Update Package 227) (6 August 2008)
- NEW - Integration with External Membership Systems; A new database stored procedure ("GetHandicap_1") is added to the Network Edition of HandicapMaster. This extracts the current Playing and Exact CONGU handicaps for a specified player, allowing an external membership system to use this information for internal reporting.
- NEW - Integration with External Membership Systems; When using Remote Requests integration, you may now delete members in HandicapMaster using option on Players drop-down menu.
- AMEND - Golf Courses; Added "Musselburgh Links Ladies", "Loretto School", "Royal Burgess", "Princes", "Bridgend and District", "Balbardie Park", "Bishopshire", "Fullarton" and "Lochgreen" to list of clubs. Changed "Craiglaw" to "Craigielaw".
- AMEND - Disqualifications; When reconfiguring an opened competition ('CONFIG' button), previous Disqualification statuses for players are now retained, along with the original time score entered.
- AMEND - Apply Scores; A Warning message is now displayed if two or more rounds with the same date and time are aggregated as a multiple-round competition. Aggregating two rounds like this is no longer allowed.
- FIX (Ref. 71075) - CONGU Handicapping; Wrong Competition Scratch Scores could be calculated in the situation where the following were all true:
- The competition was a mixed (Menís and Ladies) competition,
- The competition was an Open competition (Visitors included in the entry), and
- The organising committee opted out of calculating a single Competition Scratch Score adjustment for men and ladies scores combined (I.e. separate menís and ladies CSS's are calculated).
HandicapMaster 7.1.30 (Update Package 226) (16 July 2008)
- AMEMD - Welcome to HandicapMaster report; This report is no longer displayed when HandicapMaster is first started, but remains avialable from the HELP menu.
- AMEND - Golf Courses; Changed "INCO" to "Tawe Vale" in Wales list.
- AMEND - Start Sheets; When importing Bookings to a Start Sheet, the options to change the start time or interval between games is removed (avoiding Start Sheet not matching bookings received).
- FIX (Ref. 71072) - Membership option; Raising Invoices: Unexpected error 13 ("Type mismatch") would sometimes occur depending on the long date format configured within Windows.
- FIX (Ref. 71073) - Apply Scores: Unexpected error 94 ("Invalid use of Null") could occur when applying scores to the second round of an Alternative day competition.
- FIX (Ref. 71074) - Competition Results; Scores entered as 'No score Recorded' in Par/Bogey competitions incorrectly displayed "999Up" in count-back columns in report.
HandicapMaster 7.1.29 (Update Package 225) (Not placed on General Release)
- FIX (Ref. 71069) - Publishing to Ireland GOLFnet service; CONGU 9 Hole Qualifying competition scores were not being reported to GOLFnet (CONGU editions, Ireland only).
- FIX (Ref. 71070) - On some occasions Unexpected error 3704 ("Operation is not allowed when the object is closed") could occur when exiting from HandicapMaster.
- FIX (Ref. 71071) - Multiple Round Competition Results; When two stroke-play (medal) rounds, with differing handicap allowances (one scratch and the other different), were aggregated together, the overall nett results did not display the correct nett scores for one of the rounds.
HandicapMaster 7.1.28 (Update Package 224) (20 June 2008)
- AMEND - Golf Courses; Added "Sandburn Hall", "Fernfell" and "Machrie" to list of clubs. Removed Ireland GOLFnet reference for "Coosheen", "Townley Hall", "Ardacong" and "Moor Park".
- AMEND - Apply Scores Wizard; Added note to CONGU Handicap Editions that a single CSS should not be created for two rounds of a 36 hole competition played on the same day (CONGU UHS Decision 3(a)).
- AMEND - Damaged Database File; In the event of the database file becoming damaged (Unexpected error 80004005 'Unrecognized Database Format'), HandicapMaster will now automatically offer a recovery option.
- FIX (Ref. 71064) - Publish to MasterScoreboard; Where a separate CONGU Home and Away Competition Scratch Score was generated, the Away CSS description was truncated when it was published to Master Scoreboard.
- FIX (Ref. 71065) - Competition Results Report; When a Ladies only qualifying competition was aggregated with a Men's only qualifying competition as an Alternative Day competition, the handicapping data alongside names in the overall result report would show non-qualifying competition ("NQ") for some players, in error.
- FIX (Ref. 71066) - Overdue Subscriptions Wizard; Unexpected Error 3265 ("Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal") occurred when using certain "fields" in the letter template when sending overdue letters.
- FIX (Ref. 71067) - Publishing to Ireland GOLFnet service; Following an upgrade of the GOLFnet server by the GOLFnet administrators, "INTERNET CONNECTION ERROR" would occur when publishing to GOLFnet, if there were no Away scores waiting to be received.
- FIX (Ref. 71068) - CONGU Handicapping; Handicaps for players listed on the Handicap List report and in ALL MEMBERS list could be wrong after applying scores for a competition where scores from more than one competition were combined to create a common Competition Scratch Score for the day (underlying Handicap Records unaffected).
HandicapMaster 7.1.27 (Update Package 223) (5 June 2008)
- NEW - Integration with External Membership Systems; A new database stored procedure ("GetHandicapCertificate_1") is added to the Network Edition of HandicapMaster. This generates the text of a Handicap Certificate for a specified player, allowing an external membership system to offer the option of creating a CONGU handicap certificate.
- AMEND - Integration with External Membership Systems; Message size for RemoteResquests_1 Stored Procedure increased from 1024 to 4000 bytes.
- AMEND - Best-of Series Wizard; When calculating the results of a Best-of Series, players are now sorted into alphabetical order when they share the same position in the series.
- AMEND - Golf Courses; Added "Skellig Bay" to list of Irish clubs and "Godstone" to list of English clubs. Removed GOLFnet reference for "Beechlawn".
- AMEND - List of Past Members; The format of the 'Date Deleted' column is changed, to allow the list to be sorted by date by clicking the column heading.
- FIX (Ref. 71054) - Player Entry; Where competition entry was limited to players already set up on a Start Sheet for team competitions, the teams were not being recognised when Signing in through the Player Entry system (Premier and Network editions).
- FIX (Ref. 71056) - CONGU Lapsed Handicaps; In some circumstances it was not possible to restore a lapsed handicap as the current handicap for the player could not be located.
- FIX (Ref. 71057) - Player Entry; In some circumstances the Leader Board would not be displayed if the 'idle time before displaying Leader Board' was set higher than 30 seconds in Configure player Entry wizard.
- FIX (Ref. 71058) - Edit member; Handicap status for member with a suspended handicap was incorrectly displayed.
- FIX (Ref. 71059) - Reinstate Suspended Handicap; An incorrect handicap may have been set if the reinstatement of a suspended handicap (of more than 6 months) was cancelled whilst entering the player's handicap.
- FIX (Ref. 71060) - Print Scorecards at Sign-In; When printing scorecards or scorecard labels as players sign in, the Handicap for Player B was printed twice in error (Premier and Network editions).
- FIX (Ref. 71061) - Handicap Record Report; When including more than one player in the same report, some headings did not correctly show "CONGUģ Handicap Record" in the title (CONGU Handicapping editions).
- FIX (Ref. 71062) - Mixed Team Competitions; When applying scores for a mixed team competition, the Pars and Stroke Indexes of the Men's Tees were always used (even when "Ladies Scorecard" setting selected for the competition).
- FIX (Ref. 71063) - Integration with External Membership Systems; In some circumstances Unexpected Error 94 ("Invalid use of Null") occurred running Export option when data linked to External Membership System.
HandicapMaster 7.1.26 (Update Package 222) (8 May 2008)
- AMEND - Player Entry; Wording alongside buttons on Leader board screen amended for improved clarity.
- FIX (Ref. 71045) - Competition Scoring Analysis report; Unexpected error 80040E14 ("Syntax error (missing operator) in query...") could occur running this report in some circumstances.
- FIX (Ref. 71046) - Undo Handicap Re-instatement record; Unexpected error 94 ("Invalid Use of Null") occurred when undoing a Handicap re-instatement entry in a player's handicap record.
- FIX (Ref. 71047) - Player Entry; Player's Handicap was reset to zero in error if confirmation of player's handicap (Away Member or Visitor) screen not responded to within 30 seconds.
- FIX (Ref. 71048) - Competition Results; Countback scores were miscalculated for stroke play (Medal) competitions played over less than 18 holes.
- FIX (Ref. 71049) - Publish to BRS Online; Unexpected Error 3265 ("Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.") occurred publishing Membership information to BRS Online booking service.
- FIX (Ref. 71050) - Apply Scores; Unexpected error 80040E2F ("Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'IS_USING_LAPSED_HANDICAP'") occurred when closing a competition and a No-return is requested for a player who was listed on a Start Sheet but no score entered (Network edition only).
- FIX (Ref. 71051) - Enter Scores; Wrong Handicap allowances calculated for teams in Texas Scramble competitions if teams signed in to competition using 'Enter Scores' option, before scores are entered (Premier and Network editions only).
- FIX (Ref. 71052) - Publish to Master Scoreboard; Unexpected error 3265 ("Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal") could occur publishing to Master Scoreboard (CONGU editions only).
- FIX (Ref. 71053) - Apply Scores; Unexpected Error 80040E2F ("Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'NO_RETURN") or Error 94 ("Invalid use of Null") would occur applying scores for a team competition in some circumstances (Premier and Network editions only).
HandicapMaster 7.1.25 (Update Package 221) (22 April 2008 - Not on General Release)
- AMEND - Start Sheets; Warning displayed if Bookings has been configured for the competition and bookings are still in progress, when Start Sheet wizard run. (Premier and Network Editions only).
- FIX (Ref. 71043) - Publish to Ireland GOLFnet; Adjusted Gross Score for medal competition scores is not being uploaded to GOLFnet database in some circumstances.
- FIX (Ref. 71044) - CONGU Handicap Region; After applying update 7.1.24, HandicapMaster asks for confirmation of CONGU region on first run, in error. (CONGU Handicapping editions only).
HandicapMaster 7.1.24 (Update Package 220) (17 April 2008)
- FIX (Ref. 71042) - CONGU Handicapping (Ireland); Final Monthly Up-revision of handicaps at end of 2004-2007 period could be missed in records, causing some Playing Handicaps not to be rounded correctly in early 2008.
HandicapMaster 7.1.23 (17 April 2008 - Not on General Release)
- AMEND - Adjust Competition Handicaps; When only one gender of players is present in a mixed competition, it is now possible to force Handicaps to be adjusted for equitable handicapping regardless that only one gender of players being present, through a new INI file setting.
- FIX (Ref. 71040) - Apply Scores; Unexpected Error 80040E2F ("Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'NO_RETURN") or Error 94 ("Invalid use of Null") would occur applying scores for a team competition if one or more teams had been selected for sign-in through Player Entry but had cancelled at the confirmation to sign in screen (Premier and Network editions only).
- FIX (Ref. 71041) - EGA Handicapping; Handicaps were set to zero in error after entering Extra Day Scores or Scores to re-activate Handicaps.
HandicapMaster 7.1.22 (Update Package 219) (10 April 2008)
- NEW - Handicap Certificate; It is now possible to set the font of the name of the club/society used on the certificate report through an additional setting in REPORTS -> LAYOUT AND OPTIONS.
- AMEND - Integration with External Membership Systems; It is now possible to import email addresses into HandicapMaster using 'Load CSV' integration.
- AMEND - Player Export; Column AMOUNT SUBSCRIPTION PAID is no longer exported when the membership option is enabled as it is not relevant.
- FIX (Ref. 71037) - Undo Competition; Unexpected error 80040E31 ("Timeout Expired") could occur undoing a closed competition (Network Edition only).
- FIX (Ref. 71038) - Publish to MasterScoreboard; Unexpected error 13 ("Type Mismatch") could occur when running the publish wizard and an invalid ID is entered.
- FIX (Ref. 71039) - Player Entry; Wrong Handicaps could be identified for players when team competition was limited to players on a Start Sheet and players were not being asked to sign in before play (Player Entry option only).
HandicapMaster 7.1.21 (Update Package 218) (2 April 2008)
- AMEND - Publish to MasterScoreboard Wizard; Time the wizard takes to extract Handicap and Competition Records is reduced.
- AMEND - Configure Bookings Wizard; Time the wizard takes to complete after 'Finish' button is clicked is reduced. Premier and Network editions only.
- AMEND - Golf Courses; Added "Ballachulish House" to list of Scottish clubs.
- AMEND - Integration with external membership systems; Remote Request and Load CSV membership loading now allow first names to contain spaces rather than assuming the data following the space was a middle initial. Premier and Network editions only.
- AMEND - Membership Reports; A number of reports including Telephone Numbers now allow for the spacing between lines to be user selectable. Using REPORTS -> LAYOUT AND OPTIONS -> PARAGRAPHS and by changing the "Paragraph Text" spacing.
- FIX (Ref. 71036) - Book a Future Competition; No players were listed as available for booking into competition if 'Restrict Score Entry/Sign In to players listed on a Start Sheet' was selected and bookings were being updated through main HandicapMaster program (not Player Entry screens). Premier and Network editions only.
HandicapMaster 7.1.20 (Update Package 217) (28 March 2008 - Not on General Release)
- AMEND - Membership Option; Export of payments. The payment date no longer includes the time of the payment.
- AMEND - Membership Option; Audit Log report. The layout of the report has been improved to make it more readable.
- AMEND - Program Shutdown; If the HandicapMaster window is closed when minimised (to exit HandicapMaster), HandicapMaster no longer remembers that it was minimised and will start normally the following time.
- AMEND - Start Sheets Report; Spacing between rows in report now configured through REPORTS: LAYOUT AND OPTIONS window. Also, a row border may now be selected for this report.
- AMEND - Database; Re-Validation of database table relationships performed when running this version for the first time.
- FIX (Ref. 71028) - Edit Member; Membership record could be edited through "Players" menu option when user had not been granted security to update membership records (Premier and Network editions only).
- FIX (Ref. 71029) - Player Entry; For some competitions, Strokes Received value was printed to scorecards when not applicable, in error (Premier and Network editions only).
- FIX (Ref. 71030) - Player Entry; In some circumstances, Player Entry would lock when trying to print a scorecard to a printer not available (Premier and Network editions only).
- FIX (Ref. 71031) - EGA Editions; Incorrect Handicap adjustments were computed for player's with 'No Return' competition score entries in Medal Competitions.
- FIX (Ref. 71032) - Publish to MasterScoreboard; Unexpected error 94 ("Invalid use of Null") could occur publishing to Master Scoreboard.
- FIX (Ref. 71033) - Membership Records; Surname of 'True' (or 'False') could not be saved in Uppercase.
- FIX (Ref. 71034) - Entering scores; It was not possible to delete or type the handicap value in the 'Confirmation of Away Handicaps' window when entering scores for an "Away" member using the administration score entry window. This did NOT affect Player Entry.
- FIX (Ref. 71035) - Integration with External Membership Systems; Membership card numbers were blanked out in some circumstances when a change to a members details were made even though no change to the card number was being made.
HandicapMaster 7.1.19 (Update Package 216) (12 March 2008)
- NEW - Player Entry Leaderboard; A new option is added to the Configure Player Entry wizard allowing the leaderboard to be restricted from showing unless one or more competitions are underway.
- NEW - Membership Reports; A new report "Membership Notes" is added, allowing notes entered against membership records to be printed.
- AMEND - Membership Reports; Additional spacing between entries on many membership reports is added, to aid readability of the reports.
- AMEND - Mixed Competitions; The competition template wizard is changed so that for mixed singles competitions, the "Adjust Competition Handicaps" option is consistent for Qualifying and Non-qualifying competitions. Now, for non-qualifying competitions, Handicaps will be adjusted AFTER competition scores have been entered, in a manner consistent with CONGU recommendations (Appendix O, Unified Handicapping System). These changes apply only when the competition template wizard has been run for existing templates. This change does not apply to the EGA Handicap editions.
- AMEND - Membership Option; Deleting a member who is within a Membership Group will now also remove them from that Membership Group.
- AMEND - Edit Member; Warning is no longer displayed if a past member or past visitor record contains the same Card Number as membership record being edited.
- AMEND - Golf Courses; Changed "Shirleywood" to "Acanthus" in list of England clubs.
- FIX (Ref. 71020) - Membership Option; Subscription and Invoice Templates; Adding an item which has VAT resulted in the wrong gross value being displayed in some circumstances.
- FIX (Ref. 71021) - EGA Editions; Team Stableford competitions played off less than full handicap were incorrectly processed using full handicaps in error.
- FIX (Ref. 71022) - Configure Player Entry wizard; Chosen value for Leader board "Display leading Scores Only" for Par/Bogey competitions was being corrupted when wizard re-run.
- FIX (Ref. 71023) - Membership Option; Unexpected Error 3265 ("Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.") occurred when exporting accounting data.
- FIX (Ref. 71024) - Alternative Day Competition Results; Wrong number of overall winners displayed in combined results when Alternative Day competition was split into divisions and overall winners included.
- FIX (Ref. 71025) - CONGU Handicapping; Calculation of Separate 'Home' and 'Away' Competition Scratch Scores was not amended to reflect final wording of Appendix B Section 2 of the Unified Handicapping System. Separate 'Home' and 'Away' CSS's were calculated when the TOTAL number of Members playing was 20 or more and 20 or more Visitors (not just those in categories 1, 2, 3 [and 4 for ladies]).
- FIX (Ref. 71026) Ė Player Entry; Unexpected Error "80040E2F Cannot insert value NULL into column 'IS_USING_LAPSED_HANDICAP'" displayed on screen when players requested to enter a Scorecard Issue number (Network Edition only).
- FIX (Ref. 71027) Ė Player Entry; Selection for optional additional competition fees chosen by Player not remembered after Player entered scorecard.
HandicapMaster 7.1.18 (Update Package 215) (21 February 2008)
- NEW - EGA Editions; Option to configure Handicap List to order names within EGA Handicap Category is added.
- AMEND - EGA Editions; Upper boundaries of Divisions for competitions now amended to 64.
- AMEND - Installer; Windows 95 and Windows NT are no longer supported. HandicapMaster will no longer install on those editions of Windows.
- AMEND - Golf Courses; Changed "Paxhill" to "Lindfield" in list of England clubs.
- AMEND - Handicap Record; It is now possible to print a Handicap Record for a Past Member by right-clicking the player's name in the Past Member's list.
- FIX (Ref. 71015) - Competition Scoring Analysis; Unexpected Error 9 ("Subscript out of range") could occur in some unspecified situations, processing query Number 2278.
- FIX (Ref. 71016) - EGA Editions; Incorrect Handicap adjustments were computed for player's with 'No Score Returned' competition score entries when Competition Stableford Adjustment (CSA) was above zero.
- FIX (Ref. 71017) - Golf Courses; In some circumstances it was impossible to permanently delete a Scratch Score for a course.
- FIX (Ref. 71018) - CONGU Lapsed Handicaps; In some circumstances players were recorded as having Starred Handicaps, in error, after running Housekeeping.
- FIX (Ref. 71019) - Membership Option; Subscriptions Payment Wizard; Unexpected error 35602 ("Key is not unique in collection") could occur when selecting to record payments for 'One or More Members'.
HandicapMaster 7.1.17 (Update Package 214) (6 February 2008)
- AMEND - Membership Option; Changes to improve the performance of the raising of subscriptions, reducing the time take to run the subscription wizard.
- AMEND - Membership Option; Changes to improve the performance of the Valid Subscriptions, Overdue Subscriptions Summary and Audit reports.
- FIX (Ref. 71012) - Configure Player Entry; 'Print Scorecards on Sign In' page in wizard was only being displayed if "Enter Scores" service was selected, not whether 'Sign-In' service selected.
- FIX (Ref. 71013) - Membership Option; Overdue Subscriptions Summary Report. The information displayed on the summary report was not correct for overdue subscription from previous years subscription runs.
- FIX (Ref. 71014) - Upload to Master Scoreboard; Revised handicaps for players could be shown incorrectly on web site if data uploaded from a PC with some overseas window's regional settings (such as Turkish).
HandicapMaster 7.1.16 (Update Package 213) (29 January 2008 - Not on General Release)
- FIX (Ref. 71008) - Ireland GOLFnet Away Scores; Unexpected Error 13 ("Type mismatch") occurred when processing incoming Away scores from the Ireland national system.
- FIX (Ref. 71009) - EGA Editions; It was not possible to set the upper boundaries of Divisions for competitions higher than 36.
- FIX (Ref. 71010) - EGA Editions; Adjusted Stableford Points column on Competition Results report showed 999 in error when score was "No Card Returned" in medal competition.
- FIX (Ref. 71011) - Integration with External Membership Systems; Message "Player has been undeleted" was issued in error when trying to undelete a member and integration with external membership system was active.
HandicapMaster 7.1.15 (Update Package 212) (22 January 2008)
- NEW - Golf Courses; Amended 'Egypt' tab to read 'Africa' and added Kenyan Golf Clubs to list. Redesigned 'Add Club' window accordingly.
- AMEND - Membership Option, Payment and Overdue wizards; Selection list of members is filtered as appropriate to remove those members who have no outstanding or overdue payments.
- FIX (Ref. 71003) - Multiple-round Competition Results; Home club of players (when selected to show in report) was truncated when layout option "Total Score as First Column" selected.
- FIX (Ref. 71004) - CONGU 9 Hole Handicap Report; Nonsense Handicaps displayed in chart when SSS value for course known, but Par's of Holes unknown.
- FIX (Ref. 71005) - Handicap Certificate; it was not possible to set the Top Margin value for this report.
- FIX (Ref. 71006) - Changing Report Header Fonts; Unexpected error 24574 ("no fonts exist") could occur if windows reports that no printable fonts exist on the system.
- FIX (Ref. 71007) - Membership Option; Invoice of a member paying by multiple payments, which also contained a refund was not correctly marked as paid under some circumstances.
HandicapMaster 7.1.14 (Update Package 211) (15 January 2008)
- NEW - Integration with External Membership Systems; Add Stored Procedures to Network Edition as option for 'Remote Requests' API.
- FIX (Ref. 71001) - When Membership records are controlled from external system, pressing INSERT key when ALL MEMBERS list shown displayed New Member window in error.
- FIX (Ref. 71002) - CONGU Handicapping; When handicaps are adjusted by applying a competition and a player's exact handicap changes to a whole number (I.e. point zero), their revised exact handicap is not reflected on the Handicap List report.
HandicapMaster 7.1.13 (Update Package 210) (9 January 2008)
First release of version 7.1. For details of changes made to version 7.1 when in development, please see the Version 7.1 Beta Change Log.