You are in Products
HandicapMaster PREMIER Edition - Overview
Competition and Handicapping Software for Golf Clubs
HandicapMaster is a comprehensive solution for Clubs wishing to manage their competitions and handicapping on a Windows PC. This edition, like our CLUB and NETWORK Editions, includes a full implementation of the CONGU Unified Handicapping System and is also available at a competitive price.
The PREMIER Edition provides all of the features of our CLUB edition but adds support for
- Players entering their own scores into the computer using Magnetic Swipe Cards or Touch-screen Terminals (Player Score Input using Keyboard, Keypad or Ireland GOLFnet Smart Cards is available in CLUB, PREMIER and NETWORK editions) *
- Players may book into future Competitions. Players may be offered the option to book a specific Tee Time, or book a place in a 'block' of times (whereby Tee Times may be subsequently Drawn). May be used in conjunction with the Master Scoreboard web site to allow players to book in to competitions over the Internet, and this can be tied in with booking in the Clubhouse using Player Entry.
- Option to request players sign-in to the computer before play (allowing missing cards to automatically be recognised and entered as 'No Return' for example) *
- Print Labels for Competition Scorecards
- Print competition details directly to Scorecards as players sign-in *
- Option to drive the HandicapMaster membership database from an external membership system
- Separate Users to be set up in HandicapMaster, allowing different passwords to be used and allowing different access to the HandicapMaster facilities
Compare the HandicapMaster product family to decide which edition suits you best.
* When combined with Player Entry.
Screenshots from the 'Player Entry' system
What does it do?
HandicapMaster manages your club membership, helps you organise and process your golf competitions and updates members handicaps in accordance with the CONGU regulations.
Many different types of Competitions supported
Providing the same support for competitions as used by Golf Clubs in the UK and Ireland, HandicapMaster will process a wide range of different competition formats such as Stroke play, Stableford, Par, Foursomes, Greensomes, Four Ball Better Ball, Texas Scrambles and 3 and 4 player team competitions.
These may be Stroke-play, Stableford or Par (Bogey or vPar) formats. Rounds may be played over 9, 10, 11, .. to 18 holes.
Scores may be entered into HandicapMaster by either the Club Official or Competitors themselves. Where Competitors enter their own scores, PREMIER Edition with Player Entry option, supports
- Touch-screen entry,
- Magnetic Swipe Cards,
- the Ireland GOLFnet Smart Cards,
- dedicated Keypad entry, or
- the use of a standard Keyboard.
Please click for more details about options for players entering their own scores.
Singles competitions may be Single Round, Multiple-round (36, 54 or 72 holes in total) or Alternate-Day competitions (such as Ladies Medals).
Results for Singles competitions may also be calculated using 'best' scores from a series (such as 'best 4 scores from 8 rounds to count', etc.). Many other options such as handicaps to one decimal place (typically used in Foursomes competitions, etc).
HandicapMaster can produce Eclectic results and Order of Merit ('Golfer of the Year') results
Match-play Knockout competitions may be drawn and processed. These may be Singles or Pairs Knock-outs.
Men's and Ladies Handicapping in one package
No need for separate handicapping 'modules'. HandicapMaster can process both Men's and Ladies competitions and handicapping from the same program!
Membership Administration built in - with extensions to Office tools if necessary
Administer membership with ease using built-in letter writing features. Include the addresses of members and automatic production of letters. Letters are created ready for signing and dropping straight into windowed envelopes! Basic subscription reporting included, with an export facility to easily export to Excel or Word's Mail-Merge for those complex requirements.
Integration with National Database schemes
HandicapMaster is fully integrated with the Golfing Union of Ireland's GOLFnet service.
Simple to operate
HandicapMaster is a windows-based application that has been designed to be intuitive to use, straight away! 'Wizards' walk the User through the complex operations such as setting up a competition, entering and applying competition results.
Extensive 'best of breed' reporting
10's of different reports are available from within HandicapMaster. Most reports offer the User the choice of who to report (Men, Ladies, etc.) and what data to report ('Current season', 'from chosen date', etc.). All reports are in high-quality page-printer style layout. Reports may be customised with the User's own selection of Fonts for headings. A bitmap of the User's club/society logo may be included in the heading of each report.
Reports may be printed off or saved in a number of popular formats including RTF, HTML, PDF, EXCEL, WORD.
Competition reports include integrated reporting of all necessary information (no need for separate Competition Scratch Score printouts, for example). Handicap Adjustments are automatically included in the competition report...No more excuses from the members that they did not know their handicap had changed!
Who it is for?
HandicapMaster PREMIER Edition is for National Unions and Associations, County and District Unions and Golf Clubs affiliated to any of the United Kingdom and Ireland Golf Unions.